IT PROJECT MANAGER | Brussels
Looking for a new step in your career and a passion for finance and IT ? One of the biggest players in the financial sector is looking for an IT Project Manager. For over 100 years they have put the human aspect first and you can certainly feel it here!You will be working in a large in-house IT team with great expertise, innovation and an attractive IT budget. All this in one of the most characteristic buildings in Brussels.
IT PROJECT LEADER - Tasks
- You perform analyses to assess the potential impact of projects on existing business processes and activities.
- You coordinate all project activities
- You ensure cohesion and collaboration with the teams.
- You ensure clear communication to management, the team and the business.
IT PROJECT LEADER - Profile
- You have a higher education or at least 5 years of experience in a similar function
- You have a perfect command of French and Dutch and/or English, both spoken and written.
- You like to work in a team, but also independently. You are very structured and precise in your work.
IT PROJECT LEADER - Offer
- A very attractive gross annual salary which can amount to around €75k, depending on your knowledge and experience.
- On top of that, you will benefit from numerous extra-legal advantages such as meal vouchers, insurance, all the tools to do your job and personalized bonuses. So many extras to reward you for your hard work and allow you to do it in the best way possible.
- You'll be working for a well-known and reputable actor, in a positive and enjoyable atmosphere and way of working.
- You can also use the car park next to the building. This is fully reimbursed by the company, giving you extra freedom of choice when it comes to transport!
- A very good work-life balance, thanks to flexible working hours and the possibility of working from home. In short, a challenging job with a lot of prestige in an ideal environment!