ICT PROJECT LEADER - Gas infrastructure
Leader of gas infrastrcutre with more than 1200 employees active in Europe Building on the unique assets of gas infrastructure and its commercial and technical expertise, Our client is committed to accommodate hydrogen, biomethane or any other carbon-neutral energy carrier of the future
- Monitoring the implementation according to Agile and/or Prince 2 methodologies and quickly take into account risks, scope changes, budget, quality assurance, security and change management
- In an agile methodology, you are able to take on the role of Product Owner by translating internal customer requirements into logical user stories, planning them in different backlogs and actively participating in retrospectives
- You act in close cooperation with the architecture unit
- Master degree is a mandatory
- Dutch and French fluent - English good knowledge
- Agile - Prince2
- A very attractive gross annual salary which can amount to around €85k, depending on your knowledge and experience.
- On top of that, you will benefit from numerous extra-legal advantages such as meal vouchers, insurance, all the tools to do your job and personalized bonuses. So many extras to reward you for your hard work and allow you to do it in the best way possible.
- You'll be working for a well-known and reputable actor, in a positive and enjoyable atmosphere and way of working.
- flexible working atmosphere and working hours, so you can enjoy with your family and friends
- Numerous training and career opportunities