Operational Buyer Antwerpen
Will you join us in Antwerpen as Operational Buyer?
As a Buyer at Fabory, you will do operational buying in accordance to forecast or sales demand. Customer is key for us, and therefore we count on you to focus on providing an effortless customer experience. This means that you will do everything in your power to meet the needs of our customer, while focusing on on-time ordering and follow up with suppliers. You will proactively partner with your peers in inside sales, sourcing, finance, logistics etc. and think about possible cost efficient solutions in case on unplanned needs of customers.
In more detail, your tasks will focus on (but not be limited to):
- Placing and releasing purchase orders;
- MaintainIngopen purchase order book for own MRP;
- booking order confirmations and reminders according to guidelines;
- acting on purchase order in delay;
- acting on purchase order in relation to sales orders;
- checking, approving and sending Down payment requests;
- solving quantity differences (internally and externally);
- handle notifications (QN).
- Anticipatingon changed demands;
- Acting on exception messages;
- Schedulingin/out and cancel stock articles;
- Pro-actively inform sales about changes in delivery conditions.
To be a successful Buyer at Fabory, you will need:
- A Bachelors’ degree;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in Dutch and English. French is a plus as the vacancy is based in Belgium;
- Analytical skills and intellectual curiosity;
- Demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally as well as independently;
- Active experience with Microsoft Office programs;
- Solid understanding of supply chain logistics;
- Be a confident negotiator with an eye for detail;
- Problem solving skills and experience;
- Knowledge of SAP is a plus.
We would love to help you become your best self by focusing firmly on your growth, development, and investing in an environment where you keep on learning every day. We provide the opportunity to innovate and initiate. We are looking forward to seeing you and your team flourish, to reset the standard and to grow as a professional.
In addition to your monthly salary, you can expect (based on a 40-hour working week):
- Holiday allowance and year-end bonus (13th month);
- 20 holiday days and 12 ADV days;
- Lap top and a mobile phone;
- Unlimited access to a online Learning Platform;
- As a new employee you will be affiliated with the group insurance which is accommodated at Vivium and the hospitalisation insurance which is accommodated at DKV (both without personal contribution).
Good to know:
- Apply via the button “Apply now”. Responses will be handled per our vacancy management policy;
- The application process includes an assessment and a background check;
- Everyone is different, and those differences help us become an even better employer and supplier. That's why we want to know whoyouare!
Equal Opportunity Workplace
Fabory is an Equal Opportunity Workplace. All qualified candidates will be given equal opportunities for the vacancy regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or disability.