Sourcing Specialist Antwerpen
Our team is growing and we are therefore looking for a sourcing specialist to come and strengthen our team in Antwerpen. In this role, you will thrive for an effortless customer experience, by processing customers’ requests for non-core materials in the most efficient way. You will build relationships with suppliers, negotiate cost and developing agreements that ultimately help us grow. You won’t stop there though, instead, you will negotiate these agreements on the base of Total Cost of Ownership, ensuring a guaranteed alignment with quality level, quantity, and delivery schedules. In addition, you will manage our Supplier Performance – rating, review, and taking the appropriate actions as well as perform risk assessments.
Collaboration with other departments such as Central Procurement is key, and since you want to offer the best solution, you’ll proactively invest in understanding the local markets and culture. You actively seek for opportunities to improve efficiency, strategic sourcing, as well as C-parts partners. Needless to say, you will do all of this by following our compliancy standards.
To be successful in this role, you will need to:
- Be able to effectively communicate in English and Dutch, with a diverse group of stakeholders across different countries. French and / or German knowledge is a plus;
- Have commercial insight; You are able to think and understand both the customer as well as sales perspective, negotiate preferred terms with suppliers, and weigh customer requirements against sourcing capacities and capabilities;
- Enjoy working with people and have good analytical skills, and an objective mindset;
- Have a Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) education, preferably in Mechanical Engineering or similar;
- Have a true affinity with mechanical components as you will be working with many of them.
Although not a must, having some procurement or sourcing experience as well as relevant product or market knowledge will definitely help you.
We would love to help you become your best self by focusing firmly on your growth, development, and investing in an environment where you keep on learning every day. We provide the opportunity to innovate and initiate. We are looking forward to seeing you and your team flourish, to reset the standard and to grow as a professional.
In addition to your monthly salary, you can expect (based on a 40-hour working week):
- Holiday allowance and year-end bonus (13th month);
- A profit sharing plan;
- 20 holiday days and 12 ADV days;
- Laptop and a mobile phone;
- As a new employee you will be affiliated with the group insurance which is accommodated at Vivium and the hospitalisation insurance which is accommodated at DKV (both without personal contribution);
- Flexible working times and location-independent working.
Good to know:
- Apply via the button “Apply now”. Responses will be handled per our vacancy management policy;
- The application process includes an assessment and a background check;
- Everyone is different, and those differences help us become an even better employer and supplier. That's why we want to know whoyouare!
Equal Opportunity Workplace
Fabory is an Equal Opportunity Workplace. All qualified candidates will be given equal opportunities for the vacancy regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or disability.