- › Azure Cloud Infrastructure Engineer
- › AcADDemICT track | Junior Cloud Engineer Infrastructure
AcADDemICT track | Junior Cloud Engineer Infrastructure
Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
What’s it all about?
Engage in our three-month acADDemICT track, graduate with flying colors, and feel right at home in tackling challenging Azure infrastructure projects. Guide clients on their journey to cloud success, and master the exciting and versatile world of cloud for businesses – including proactive and reactive services that keep clients’ Azure environment in mint condition.
What’s your job as Junior Cloud Engineer?
Team up with experienced co-workers and guide clients on their way to the public cloud. Migrate full datacenters towards Azure, build Disaster Recovery datacenters, Back-up and Archive to Azure, execute VDI on Azure… The sky is the limit.
Sounds impressive? Don’t worry, you’ll master all the skills during your 3-month acADDemICT training track.
Your training plan
Kick-off your career after a focused training track including:
- The ins and outs of everything Microsoft Azure – but you probably knew that already.
- General skills (analysis, BPM, agile/scrum, consultancy skills, insights, and certification)
- Learn and develop: continuous learning and development during training and beyond.
- Shape your career: work at Belgium’s largest IT supplier and enjoy challenging projects and ample career opportunities.
- Feel valued and stimulated: experienced colleagues guide you and provide honest feedback.
- Work-life balance: flexible hours, satellite offices, work-from-home, and 32 days of annual leave.
- Security: group and hospitalization insurance.
- Mobility: company car and nationwide fuel card.
- Great salary: optimized from a net perspective.
Apply now and join us as Junior Cloud Engineer!
Questions? Recommendations? For more information, contact our recruiter Laila Bulteel via 02 801 46 86!